Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sports Illustrated Swimsuits





I'm not usually a big fan of sports, nor am I a regular reader of Sports Illustrated magazine. However, I am always looking through magazines for great poses to draw, and I noticed that there are many beautiful photos to choose from in the latest swimsuit issue. I noticed that they also have a great selection of photos on their website that was not used in the magazine. Here's some that I thought might be good for practicing my fashion illustration drawing skills.

1 comment:

Designer Swimwear said...

It should be noted that designer swimwear has been specifically designed not only to make women look feminine, sophisticated, and beautiful, but also to make them feel comfortable about themselves and their body while basking under the sun.
Thanks for sharing!