Thursday, June 12, 2008

Custom-made Converse sneakers




Lately I have been thinking about making some customized Converse sneakers, and I finally figured out a design that I like. I decided to use a new pair of shoes, but get a fabric I like and attach the fabric to the sides with fabric glue. I thought about making a whole new upper for the shoe and I actually worked on a couple of prototype models, but I decided that this was faster, easier, and produces good results. Here's how they turned out. What do you think? I'm the only person in the world with purple batiked shoes like this!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats pretty awesome that you guys are making custom made converse. I am like a converse maniac and i am looking in to getting my name embroidered in a pair. People have done it at my school and they said its cheap, so i told myself to go 4 it! I mean seriously, what would we do without freakin chuck taylor! (:Lol:)

Anonymous said...

would you ever consider doing a custom order for someone who wanted to pay for a certain design? just curious baecause i am DYING to have some Twilight Converses and im not sure how great of a job i could do with creating them myself. ifd you can help: email me? southerner021@aol.com

Anonymous said...

those are sick!

Anonymous said...

Hi liz

Your custom sneakers appears on facebook in a group called stok sweet custom sneakers. they make and sell sneakers, as you may know, those designs are your intellectual property. What they are doing is theft. please look up on this matter.

a friend...