Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'm a new fan of Marc Jacobs





I must confess that I have recently become very fascinated by the fashion designer Marc Jacobs. He particularly caught my interest when he appeared as Andy Warhol on the cover of Interview magazine a month or two ago. I absolutely love his ready to wear collection of clothes for fall, I particularly love the boots and the clothes with lots of buckles and zippers. The line is a little rock chick, motorcyle chic and punk, and very sophisticated.

2 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I quite like Marc's designs, but the designer himself seems to have a bit too much of an obsession with celebrity for my taste...
As for the Korean Voguegirl, I don't know where you can find it--it's not available in my area either. When I heard I was going to be in it, I requested that they send me a copy and they did.

K. L. Byrd said...

I love it! I am a photographer. Although, I'm still an amateur. One day I hope to be able to shoot fashion models, maybe even on the runway! I added you to my favorites! Great blog!