Friday, September 12, 2008

Zac Posen's Luminous Spring 2009 Collection







































































One of these days it would be so exciting to actually go to fashion week in New York, but in the mean time, I'm glad that you can look at the pictures for free on sites like elle.com and style.com.

I really love this collection. The floaty ruffled dresses are beautiful. I particularly like the make up. So luminous it looks like it might glow in the dark. I would love to know what products they used so I could try to get this wonderful glow. I especially like the shiny purple lipstick. It looks great on the girls with darker skin.

Also love the hairstyles all huge chandelier earrings. It goes great with the rest of the outfit.

Hurray for Zac Posen!

No comments: