Friday, October 17, 2008

I like this girl's style


I like everything about this girl's look. The flowers in her hair. The platinum blond hair color. Her red lips and bold eye makeup, The colorful scarf. The cool biker chick jacket. The bright red shoes. The only thing I'm not sure would work for me is the dress with horizontal stripes. It's something that I wouldn't have thought of, but now I'm thinking that I might be interested in trying something like this if i were to see a skirt or dress like this on sale. The flowers in the hair reminds me a little of Frida Kahlo, who is one of my favorite artists.

2 comments:

AsianCajuns said...

If someone described this outfit to me I would think it looked horrible, but she totally pulls it off. She looks amazing!

That Girl Ang said...

OOOH Fun! I Love it... very young Gwen S. Like...