Thursday, October 9, 2008

Victoria's Secret has wide leg jeans



A couple of days ago I was searching the internet for some baggier jeans like I had seen recently in the news on celebrities like Katie Holmes and Victoria Beckham. Thanks to the Asian Cajuns (blog at www.asiancajuns.blogspot.com) for telling me to check with Victorias Secret. I don't usually shop at this store, but I might if I decide to buy some in the near future. I noticed that one of these was called the "70's jean." I was in high school during the 70's and maybe that's one reason I like this style. I am also fairly tall and broad shouldered, and this style usually suits my body shape.

1 comment:

AsianCajuns said...

Great pics! I'm so glad you found some jeans you like. Victoria's Secret also has some really good sales throughout the season, so it's worth checking the site every once in a while!