Saturday, December 27, 2008

Great British designer Emma Cook




Thanks to The Clothes Horse blog for turning me on to this designer. I love the patterned tights. I have worn black tights with patterns for years, even when they were not particularly in style. I also love the military inspired hats and coats. I reminds me of the German uniforms that Tom Cruise wore in the movie Valkyrie, which I saw last night. It appears that German officers of WWII were a pretty stylish bunch, with there well tailored wool coats and shiny black leather boots. Anyway, this is a spring style that I might be interested in trying for myself.











3 comments:

AsianCajuns said...

I'm always so inspired by Emma Cook's work. I love the mixture of patterns and textures.

Christina Lee said...

very cool- btw, was the movie good?

SOS! said...

Emma Cook's A/W 08 collection is lovely.especially the tights and bulky boots worn with the soft dresses..
xx-LJ from SOS!