Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I LOVE this dancer!






These pictures are of Zoe Jakes, from her MySpace page. I jsut discovered this belly dancer on You Tube and she is just fascinating. Her style is beautiful, but a bit spooky. At times she moves live a zombie or something out of a horror movie. And check out these costumes!!! Everything she wears is totally awaesome and original. She dances with several well-known groups, including Bellydance Superstars and The Indigo. I highly recommend that you check her out.

2 comments:

Scarletslounge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...

Zoe is amazing!
I love your comment about the "zombie" moves.
I am just starting out and want to start posting more blogs too. You should check out youtube for some incredible footage of Tribal Fusion Belly Dancers.