Monday, November 23, 2009

Hot Fashion Trend: Lady Gaga



According to this months Harpers Bazaar magazine, Lady Gaga is one of the hottest fashion trends! Did you see her at the American Music Awards last night. In the words of my son Chris, "She set the freakin' piano on fire. She also wore an outfit that looked like a nude body suit with some weird mask and little bitty lights around her waist and shoulders.
Having said this, I actually thought her performance was kind of cool. The songs that she sang were pretty good, and she definitely has lots of talent. I say, ROCK ON, Lady Gaga!
The pictures on this post involve my sketch of Lady Gaga, and the page from Harpers Bazaar magazine.
Thanks for visiting my blog! If you are looking for a current example of my custom fashion illustrations, visit this link: http://lizblair.blogspot.com/2009/10/alabama-chanin-design-and-my-drawing-of.html

1 comment:

AsianCajuns said...

Another awesome illustration! Of course you know we love Lady Gaga and we're going to see her late December when she comes to Atlanta - I can't wait! She's definitely not your average pop star.