Monday, November 9, 2009

My drawing of Susie Bubble

fashion illustration of Susie Bubble by Liz Blair Here's my drawing of Susie Bubble, based on a photo from her website ( susiebubble.typepad.com). If you don't know Susie, you should visit her world famous blog. I would like to be her "when I grow up." Most of the time she lives in London, England, where she has access to all sorts of exciting designers, stores and fashion shoes. She seems to travel the world wearing beautiful clothes, shopping and meeting interesting people. She is becoming somewhat of a clothing icon herself, being photographed at fashion events by blogging photographers.




Thanks for visiting my blog! If you are looking for a current example of my custom fashion illustrations, visit this link: http://lizblair.blogspot.com/2009/10/alabama-chanin-design-and-my-drawing-of.html

3 comments:

susie_bubble said...

Hey Liz..thanks so much for the beautiful illustration...and kind words too!

AsianCajuns(Lauren) said...

Oh we love Susie Bubble! She is one of the two bloggers that inspired us to start our own blog ;)
I love the outfit you chose to draw too!

Anonymous said...

Your illustrations are awesome! I was led here from the Asian Cajuns.