Friday, November 13, 2009

Nylon Magazine's November 2009 issue

art by Liz Blair

art by Liz Blair


art by Liz Blair
I really enjoyed this magazine. Called The American Issue" it features actress Blake lively on the cover wearing a black rock and roll jacket with fringeon the sleeves. In addition to gret articles about women in art, music, TV, film and fashion, there are lots of collages and hand-drawn illustrations. It gives the magazine a fresh original look that I can really appreciate. I was inspired by the style of the magazine to make these pictures, based on a couple of photo shoots from the magazine.


Thanks for visiting my blog! If you are looking for a current example of my custom fashion illustrations, visit this link: http://lizblair.blogspot.com/2009/10/alabama-chanin-design-and-my-drawing-of.html

No comments: