Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dasiy Rock guitars for girls












Here's an idea I wish someone would have had when I was a kid. I learned to play the guitar when I was about 12 or 13 years old, and in high school I even gave lessons to some little girls. A full size guitar was pretty big and heavy for a young girl. I also would have loved to get a pink one in pretty shapes like some of these in the pictures. But don't let the cute appearrance fool you. They are real musical instruments, invented by a mom and rock musician, Tish Ciravolo. These pictures were from www.usatoday.com.



Thanks for visiting my blog! If you are looking for a current example of my custom fashion illustrations, visit this link: http://lizblair.blogspot.com/2009/10/alabama-chanin-design-and-my-drawing-of.html

No comments: