Thursday, December 17, 2009

Great Shoes on Garance Dore's blog











Garance Dore is a French fashion illustrator and photographer, and she also has an internationally famous blog. This evening, when I visited her blog, she had some photos of really cool shoes and boots, that were different from anything I've seen before.

I particularly loved the brown thigh high boots with the diamond pattern.

I'm seriously thinking about saving some money by embellishing some of my own shoes and jeans with studs, rhinestones and glitter. I noticed this evening that even my small town Walmart has a good selection of these things, and so I might do it myself.


Thanks for visiting my blog! If you are looking for a current example of my custom fashion illustrations, visit this link: http://lizblair.blogspot.com/2009/10/alabama-chanin-design-and-my-drawing-of.html

8 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous boots!!

xoxox,
CC

HeatherClark said...

i would be so happy to own any of these! I especially love the studded fringe boots.

Thanks for entering my contest and following my blog! Your blog is lovely.

evolution shoes said...

Roller shoes
Five Fingers Shoes
beach slipper
flip flop
Skate shoes
Rock climbing shoes

trainers shoes said...

Interesting shoe marketing and I like some photos of really cool trainers shoes and boots, that were different from anything I've seen before, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

http://artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com/2010/01/elegant-shoe-tutorial.html

Anonymous said...

Great read, will subscribe to post check out our shoe store

Wholesale Purses said...

Wonderful boots! Just wish it would look good on me too.

3d ultrasounds said...

Very Cool Shoes I Love 3rd one pic. Thanks for Sharing . and plz Keep Sharing more interesting post here.