Saturday, December 19, 2009

I love the movie "Avatar"





Last night my son and I went to see the movie "Avatar" and I loved it! My son liked it but wasn't as excited about it as I was. I have a theory about this. I think that people who love art and color will be blown away by the art and special effects in this film. I wish I could move to the planet Pandora.

The people look like big, beautiful blue cats, and they are literally plugged into the plants and animals of the planet. The plants and scenery will take your breath away. The scenes where the landscape is shown from the air are amazingly realistic and spectacular. I agree with reviewers who say that they've never seen anything like it.


Thanks for visiting my blog! If you are looking for a current example of my custom fashion illustrations, visit this link: http://lizblair.blogspot.com/2009/10/alabama-chanin-design-and-my-drawing-of.html

1 comment:

HeatherClark said...

good to know. I'm really looking forward to seeing it!