Friday, April 16, 2010

Teo Jasmin Boutique has great Pop Culture Decor

Sorry its been so long since I've posted anything new, but I've been too busy with my "real" job of being a university marketing professor. 

Here's some stuff from a company that I really like.  Unfortunately, they are in France and I have been told that it is extremely expensive to have anything shipped from there to the United State.  However, my European readers might be interested.

Teo Jasmin is a Parisian boutique and website at http://www.teojasmin.com/.  They specialize in cool pop culture figures like Superman, Wonder Woman, Bridget Bardot, James Dean, the Beatles, etc.  They carry bags, framed wall hangings, and sofas with these charcters on them.  Here are some photos from their website.




Thanks for visiting my blog!







No comments: