Thursday, May 13, 2010

Kron Kron has the most artistic shoes I've ever seen





KRON BY KRONKRON The shoes, Kron by KronKron are designed by the owners of Kron and KronKron, Hugrún Árnadóttir and Magni Þorsteinsson stores. Hugrún graduated in 2000 as a fashion designer from Studio Berçot in Paris and Magni graduated in 1998 as a hairstylist in 1998. Their diverse backgrounds fuse together in a unique way. Hugrún and Magni have been in the shoe business since the year 2000 when they launched their first store. By 2004, KronKron was launched with the focus on young and upcoming designers as well as leading designers in the fashion world.  (photos and information from http://www.kronkron.com/)

I wish I could afford these shoes.  The price of shipping from Europe alone would be astronomical!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

1 comment:

Free Samples said...

Those shoes are cool. I really like the second pair shown. That are really cute! The Fluevog shoes listed at the end are cool too.