Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Drawing of Katniss Everdeen by Terry Blas

Thanks for visiting my blog!

I love this illustration of Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games books.  In case you haven't read them yet, my 13 year old son and I agree that its one of the best stories to be written in recent years.  I like this picture of Katniss, because she looks really cool and futuristic.

This illustration was copied from http://www.terryblas.com/, Terry is an illustrator from Portland, Oregon in the USA.
Share |

2 comments:

Marcele Kuhfuss said...

lol I really like this one. Pretty good job! Keep doing more and more

Terry Blas said...

Hey! Thanks for posting my work. I painted that sketch above and it's on my web site. Thought you might like to see the colored version.

Glad you like it!

Terry