Thursday, July 24, 2008

Project Runway's Second Episode


I love Project Runway. It has actually made me feel more excited about fashion. I think fashion should usually be fun and innovative, which it generally is on this show. The challenge last night was to design a cocktail dress for the models. The winner was a man called Suede, who likes to talk about himself in the third person, which seems to be a running joke on the show. He actually created his own new fabric by sewing red and white strips of fabric together in overlapping patterns. Many of the other designers' dresses were ill-fitting, but his was really cute. The challenge also involved using organic fabrics which is pretty cool.

1 comment:

Arielle said...

This show is amazing! I've been a little disappointed though so far although I thought it was very creative the way Suede made his dress and I can't remember who it was but he/she had the big collar and used the satin pefectly